#HeartoftheWork: The Electronic Computer at Carnegie Mellon
The Posner Center
In 1956, Carnegie Institute of Technology received its first computer: an IBM 650. In the 63 years since the Computation Center opened in the GSIA building, the computer has changed Carnegie Mellon and Carnegie Mellon has changed the computer. Come visit us in April to learn more about this dynamic, world-changing relationship.
For More Information: